Baroque statue of a patroness of Palermo
Baroque statue of a patroness of Palermo with coat of arms, facade of one the buildings closing the octagonal Quattro Canti square, officially known as Piazza Vigliena, Palermo, Sicily, Italy. It was laid out in 1608-1620 by Giulio Lasso at the crossing of two principal streets and was one of the first major examples of town planning in Europe. Picture by Manuel Cohen
Picture No
13446715
Media ID
45146027
Size
5335px x 8824px
(13.2MB)
Credit
Manuel Cohen / Mary Evans
Source
Photograph by Manuel Cohen





























