Capital, Maricel Museum, Sitges, Catalonia, Spain
Construction of the Maricel Palace, including a self-portrait of the sculptor on the far right, and next to him the stonemason Antoni Figols, carved stone capital, 1917-20, by Pere Jou, 1891-1964, on the facade of the Palau de Maricel, now the Maricel Museum, inaugurated 1970 and reopened in 2015, in Sitges, Catalonia, Spain. The complex was built 1910-18 by Miquel Utrillo for Charles Deering, converted from a hospital to a residence and gallery to house Deering's collection. Picture by Manuel Cohen
Picture No
13564803
Media ID
45396057
Size
7087px x 4675px
(11.9MB)
Credit
Manuel Cohen / Mary Evans
Source
Photograph by Manuel Cohen
Date
2009





























