Eglise Notre Dame de la Victoire, engraving, Quebec
Eglise Notre Dame de la Victoire, built in honour of the end of the 1695 siege, demolished in 1759, engraving by Antoine Benoist, 1632-1717, after a drawing by Richard Short, published in 1761 as a collection of Views of Quebec in the 18th century, by Thomas Jefferys in London, in the collection of the Musees du Quebec, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. Picture by Manuel Cohen
Picture No
13441314
Media ID
45133188
Size
5906px x 4180px
(12.6MB)
Credit
Manuel Cohen / Mary Evans
Source
Photograph by Manuel Cohen





























