Tottenham High Cross, North London
Tottenham High Cross was erected in Tottenham sometime between 1600 and 1609 by Owen Wood, Dean of Armagh, on the site of a wooden wayside cross first mentioned in 1409, and marks what was the centre of Tottenham Village
Picture No
13140393
Media ID
45373121
Size
3950px x 5315px
(7.2MB)
Credit
Mary Evans/Peter & Dawn Cope Collection
Source
From Old and New London by Walter Thornbury





























