Elevation of the church, north-west tower and west porch
An exterior view of the west elevation of the church, showing the north-west tower and west porch, later made redundant in 1984. The church was built 1868 by Johnson, and was declared redundant 1st January 1984. The church had a north-west tower of three stages, with three belfry opening of the top stage and a tall octagonal spire above, a low single storey west porch at the base, with doors flanking a central window. Behind the porch are two large traceried west windows with cross finials at the apex of the gables. Currently only the tower of the church remains, the body of it removed since 1984
Picture No
12095722
Media ID
45368272
Size
1357px x 2027px
(782KB)
Credit
© Historic England / Mary Evans Picture Library
Source
Ursula Clark- Historic England Archive
Date
circa 1967





























