The Ring, Southwark
THE RING, Blackfriars Road, Southwark, London. The Ring was originally the Surrey Chapel until it closed in 1881. It was then a boxing arena from 1910 and was destroyed during the Blitz. This photograph by Sydney W Newbery was taken in March 1941 for the National Buildings Record
Picture No
11999403
Media ID
45366445
Size
5215px x 3651px
(8.8MB)
Credit
© Historic England Archive / Mary Evans Picture Library
Source
Sydney W Newbery - Photographer - Historic England Archive





























