Southwark, London
Detail of a bollard bearing the lettering Wardens of St Saviour's 1827, in Southwark_x000D_. St Saviour's was once the main parish in Southwark. It was formed in around 1541 and abolished in 1930. A Corporation of Wardens, to which this bollard refers, was established to run the parish
Picture No
14079827
Media ID
45675482
Size
5153px x 6833px
(2.4MB)
Credit
© Historic England Archive / Mary Evans
Source
Leonard Robin Mattock - Historic England
Date
1960 - 1985





























