St John's Church, High Street Deritend, Deritend, Birmingham
The south elevation and tower of St John's Church showing bomb damage - This building of 1735 replaced an earlier chapel of 1380. By 1939 it had ceased to be used for worship and its fate was sealed when it was damaged by enemy bombing in 1940. It was demolished in 1947. The Bull Ring Trading Estate now occupies the site
Picture No
13461674
Media ID
45385949
Size
4307px x 5499px
(2.7MB)
Credit
© Historic England Archive / Mary Evans
Source
George Bernard Mason - Historic England Archive
Date
1941





























