Verona - Ponte Navi and Church of S. Fermo Maggiore
S. Fermo Maggiore was home to the Benedictines but was taken over by the Franciscans in 1260. The Ponte Navi (Ships Bridge) was built in the 14th century, but rebuilt at the end of the 19th century and again following bomb damage during World War Two
Picture No
10435579
Media ID
46533278
Size
3333px x 5289px
(4.0MB)
Credit
Mary Evans / Grenville Collins Postcard Collection
Source
Unattributed postcard
Date
circa 1910s





























