LCC-LFB Edgware Road fire station, Paddington
Built by the London County Council (LCC) and opened in 1899, Edgware Road remained open until 1969 when the new Paddington fire station was opened and the Edgware Road building was closed. The station was located at 494 Edgware Road, Paddington
Picture No
10535191
Media ID
46839822
Size
2620px x 3209px
(1.8MB)
Credit
©London Fire Brigade / Mary Evans Picture Library
Source
London Fire Brigade Archive
Date
circa 1905





























