LCC-LFB Edgware Road fire station, Paddington
Built by the London County Council (LCC) Edgware Road fire station opened in 1899, located at 494 Edgware Road. It was originally called Paddington fire station (A13) and only later designated Edgware Road (A30) before it closed in 1967 with the opening of the new Paddington fire station in the nearby Harrow Road
Picture No
10535208
Media ID
46839845
Size
2471px x 3200px
(3.4MB)
Credit
©London Fire Brigade / Mary Evans Picture Library
Source
London Fire Brigade Archive
Date
1960s





























