LCC-LFB Whitefriars fire station, City of London
Whitefriars fire station (B36), located at 7 Carmelite Street in the City of London, built in 1896. At the time of this picture, Whitefriars was one the London Fire Brigade stations to have two pumps, A and B, as well as a pump escape. The station closed in 1964
Picture No
10535198
Media ID
46839833
Size
2631px x 3196px
(2.4MB)
Credit
©London Fire Brigade / Mary Evans Picture Library
Source
London Fire Brigade Archive
Date
1900s





























