Deacon's Music Hall, Finsbury, London
Postcard with " A view of Deacon's Music Hall which was demolished in 1891 for the making of Rosebery Avenue" in Finsbury. It was built in 1831 as a public house (the Sir Hugh Myddelton) and altered into a music hall in 1861
Picture No
11657213
Media ID
46897633
Size
4724px x 3038px
(2.7MB)
Credit
© The Michael Diamond Collection / Mary Evans Picture Library
Source
Michael Diamond Collection
Date
1800s





























