St Pancras Workhouse Infirmary, London
The St Pancras workhouse infirmary, opened in 1885 on Cook's Terrace, Pancras Road, alongside the main workhouse. After an additional infirmary was opened at Highgate, the St Pancras building became known as the South Infirmary. The site later became St Pancras Hospital
Picture No
10418684
Media ID
47535303
Size
4759px x 2934px
(1.2MB)
Credit
Mary Evans / Peter Higginbotham Collection
Source
Unattributed photograph on a postcard published by Bell Photo Co, Westcliff-on-Sea
Date
circa 1912























