The Brown House
The Brown House in the Briennerstrasse in Munich. It was bought by the NSDAP in 1930, the purchase was funded by industrialist Fritz Thyssen and members contribution of 2 marks per person. Palais Barlow was renovated and rebuilt by Paul Ludwig Troost. In January 1931 the party leadership moved to the new national headquarters. Beside a flag hall with relics of party history, it now houses the offices of the national leadership of the party, the Befehlshaber(Supreme Commander) of the SA and a study of Adolf Hitler
Picture No
11786612
Media ID
48226681
Size
2756px x 1773px
(535KB)
Credit
© Mary Evans / Sueddeutsche Zeitung Photo
Usage Restrictions
No Model Release, No Property Release, no manipulation. No commercial, merchandising or advertising use without release by SZ Photo
Source
SZ Photo
Date
1930
Pick your License
Restrictions Only for Canada and Curacao and United Kingdom and United States Of America
Barlow Bought Briennerstrasse Contribution Funded Industrialist Moved Purchase Rebuilt Relics Renovated Thyssen Troost
Features In These Collections
> Contributors > SDZ


