Peller house in Nuremberg
The hall on the 1st floor of the Nuremberg Peller house. The merchant Martin Peller arranged the building of the Peller house in the 17th century at the Egidien Square. The late-Renaissance construction was one of the most splendid patrician houses of the city of Nuremberg but was destroyed in the war. Since 1865, the Peller house is located in the city archives of Nuremberg
Picture No
10622163
Media ID
48181171
Size
2568px x 1929px
(2.0MB)
Credit
Mary Evans / Sueddeutsche Zeitung Photo
Usage Restrictions
No model release, no property release. No commercial, merchandising or advertising use without prior permission from Mary Evans Picture Library


