German town with English signs
An unidentified German town at the end of the Second World War. There is a Car Park sign, and another one saying Garrison Chaplain, Church House, showing that the town is now in the hands of the British army
Picture No
10297032
Media ID
48359546
Size
4465px x 4998px
(1.7MB)
Credit
Mary Evans/Vanessa Wagstaff Collection
Source
Unattributed photograph
Date
1945





























