LCC-LFB Caledonian Road fire station, North London
Built in 1909, fire station B69 Caledonian Road was located at 158-164 Copenhagen Street. Although relatively new, the adoption of motorised fire engines by the LFB led to a reduction in the number of stations required. A report in the 1920s recommended the permanent closure of 15 fire stations and B69 was one of the first to go
Picture No
10535305
Media ID
46849719
Size
3190px x 2460px
(2.8MB)
Credit
©London Fire Brigade / Mary Evans Picture Library
Source
London Fire Brigade Archive
Date
1920

































