Southwark Military Hospital, Dulwich, South London
Ward blocks at Southwark Military Hospital which, during the First World War, was established in the St Saviour's workhouse infirmary. The building, designed by Henry Jarvis, was erected in 1887 on East Dulwich Grove in Dulwich, near Champion Hill station, South London. From 1921, the site was known as Southwark Hospital, then later became Dulwich Hospital
Picture No
10418672
Media ID
47535274
Size
4911px x 3118px
(2.7MB)
Credit
Mary Evans / Peter Higginbotham Collection
Source
Unattributed photograph on a postcard
Date
circa 1915



































