Point 110 Old Military Cemetery - Somme Battlefield
Point 110 Old Military Cemetery was begun by French troops in February 1915 and continued by the 1st Dorsets and other Commonwealth units from August 1915 to September 1916. The cemetery was named from the contour on the map; before September 1916 it was called King George's Hill. The French graves were later removed to the French national cemetery at Albert. Casualty Details: UK 100, Total Burials: 100
Picture No
10577714
Media ID
47568502
Size
3000px x 4500px
(1.2MB)
Credit
westernfrontphotography.com / Mary Evans
Source
Photograph by Mike St Maur Sheil
Date
15-Dec-07





























